OK, just got to the conclusion...

Go down

OK, just got to the conclusion...

Post  The Breaker on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:15 pm

Fins are the toughest sons of a gun EVER.

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/hayha.html

_________________






If I find a grammar error on your RP, I'll fix it.
avatar
The Breaker
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Number of posts : 199
Age : 24
Location : Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Wrestler Sheet
Name: The Breaker
Alingment: Heel
Class: Strenght Strenght

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OK, just got to the conclusion...

Post  Rob Bailey on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:01 pm

you finally figured that one out, huh? Very Happy
avatar
Rob Bailey
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Wrestler Sheet
Name: Rob Bailey
Alingment: Heel
Class: Balanced Balanced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OK, just got to the conclusion...

Post  The Breaker on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Rob Bailey wrote:you finally figured that one out, huh? Very Happy

Yeah =/

_________________






If I find a grammar error on your RP, I'll fix it.
avatar
The Breaker
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Number of posts : 199
Age : 24
Location : Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Wrestler Sheet
Name: The Breaker
Alingment: Heel
Class: Strenght Strenght

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OK, just got to the conclusion...

Post  Jason Manson on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:38 pm

HOLY MOTHER FUCK UP ASS!!!
avatar
Jason Manson
Creative Team
Creative Team

Number of posts : 92
Age : 23
Location : Tallahassee
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Wrestler Sheet
Name: Jason Manson
Alingment: Tweener
Class: Balanced Balanced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OK, just got to the conclusion...

Post  CunterX on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:12 pm

wait till i bring my imaginary Ak-47 to finland.. u want tough? I AM TOUGH!!! Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad
avatar
CunterX
Superstar
Superstar

Number of posts : 121
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Wrestler Sheet
Name: HunterX
Alingment: Heel
Class: Resistance Resistance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OK, just got to the conclusion...

Post  The Breaker on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:13 pm

HunterX wrote:wait till i bring my imaginary Ak-47 to finland.. u want tough? I AM TOUGH!!! Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad

Emo.

_________________






If I find a grammar error on your RP, I'll fix it.
avatar
The Breaker
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Number of posts : 199
Age : 24
Location : Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Wrestler Sheet
Name: The Breaker
Alingment: Heel
Class: Strenght Strenght

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OK, just got to the conclusion...

Post  Mitch Shredder on Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:38 pm

Dude, he's quite a bit shorter than me. Take the gun off I could kick his ass.

Mitch Shredder
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OK, just got to the conclusion...

Post  Fat Bastard on Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:18 am

Mitch Shredder wrote:Dude, he's quite a bit shorter than me. Take the gun off I could kick his ass.

He'd kick the puberty outta your balls.

Fat Bastard
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OK, just got to the conclusion...

Post  The Breaker on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:05 am

Fat Bastard wrote:
Mitch Shredder wrote:Dude, he's quite a bit shorter than me. Take the gun off I could kick his ass.

He'd kick the puberty outta your balls.

Holy truth.

_________________






If I find a grammar error on your RP, I'll fix it.
avatar
The Breaker
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Number of posts : 199
Age : 24
Location : Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Wrestler Sheet
Name: The Breaker
Alingment: Heel
Class: Strenght Strenght

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OK, just got to the conclusion...

Post  Quadruple H on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:21 am

700 kills in 100 days. A sniper who doesn't use a scope. Shocked Woot!
avatar
Quadruple H
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Wrestler Sheet
Name: Quadruple H
Alingment: Heel
Class: Technique Technique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OK, just got to the conclusion...

Post  Rob Bailey on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:12 am

let this be a reminder to all of you people....

if youtry something funny like russians did on WWII in our territory, you would probably get knocked down before you even notice it....
avatar
Rob Bailey
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Wrestler Sheet
Name: Rob Bailey
Alingment: Heel
Class: Balanced Balanced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OK, just got to the conclusion...

Post  Mitch Shredder on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:51 pm

Firing a gun better than other people can fire a gun is awesome, but it's not a physical accomplishment. He just seems kind of scrawny to me.

Mitch Shredder
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OK, just got to the conclusion...

Post  Rob Bailey on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:25 am

says a guy who has never fired a gun in his life...
avatar
Rob Bailey
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Wrestler Sheet
Name: Rob Bailey
Alingment: Heel
Class: Balanced Balanced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OK, just got to the conclusion...

Post  Deathstryke on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:16 am

I can actually fire in 6 inch circles with a Taurus handgun at 50 yards...not intense like that guy though.
avatar
Deathstryke
Creative Team
Creative Team

Number of posts : 81
Age : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Wrestler Sheet
Name: Deathstryke
Alingment: Heel
Class: Technique Technique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OK, just got to the conclusion...

Post  Mitch Shredder on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:47 am

Now why would you say I have never shot a gun in my life? I have done rec shooting every couple of weeks for the last several years, since I was 9. I'm going again tomorrow.

Mitch Shredder
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OK, just got to the conclusion...

Post  Benjamin on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:05 am

Mitch Shredder wrote:Now why would you say I have never shot a gun in my life? I have done rec shooting every couple of weeks for the last several years, since I was 9. I'm going again tomorrow.

Are you even able to handle it ?
I think it's bigger than you....

_________________




avatar
Benjamin
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Number of posts : 126
Age : 27
Location : Hell
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Wrestler Sheet
Name: Cobra Basher
Alingment: Heel
Class: Balanced Balanced

View user profile http://motorcitymachineguns.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OK, just got to the conclusion...

Post  The Breaker on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:07 am

Mitch Shredder wrote:Now why would you say I have never shot a gun in my life? I have done rec shooting every couple of weeks for the last several years, since I was 9. I'm going again tomorrow.

That fuck was a goddamned MOSIN NAGANT M28/30 SNIPER FUCKING RIFLE. That thing would send you flying with every single shot you shoot.

_________________






If I find a grammar error on your RP, I'll fix it.
avatar
The Breaker
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Number of posts : 199
Age : 24
Location : Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Wrestler Sheet
Name: The Breaker
Alingment: Heel
Class: Strenght Strenght

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OK, just got to the conclusion...

Post  Rob Bailey on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:11 am

The Breaker wrote:
Mitch Shredder wrote:Now why would you say I have never shot a gun in my life? I have done rec shooting every couple of weeks for the last several years, since I was 9. I'm going again tomorrow.

That fuck was a goddamned MOSIN NAGANT M28/30 SNIPER FUCKING RIFLE. That thing would send you flying with every single shot you shoot.

i couldn't said better myself, thank you Breaker Very Happy

and i have tried Mosin Nagant when i was in the army....and every single shot that i fired i got a chilling feeling in my spine...GODDAMN WHAT A RUSH!!!
avatar
Rob Bailey
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Wrestler Sheet
Name: Rob Bailey
Alingment: Heel
Class: Balanced Balanced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OK, just got to the conclusion...

Post  Mitch Shredder on Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:57 pm

I have fired some of the biggest-ass shotguns in the entire world! Don't you tell me what would and would not take me off my feet.

Mitch Shredder
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OK, just got to the conclusion...

Post  Spice Girl on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:59 am

Well, I commited suicide with a watergun, I didn't die but...
WHATEVAH, I DO WHAT I WANT!
avatar
Spice Girl
Superstar
Superstar

Number of posts : 141
Age : 26
Location : Oslo, Norway
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Wrestler Sheet
Name: Dr. Evil
Alingment:
Class: Resistance Resistance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OK, just got to the conclusion...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum